- Tongue and groove design for rapid and easy installation
- Smooth furniture grade surface
- Easy to handle panel size which fit through most loft doors
- Responsibly sourced FSC® Mix 70%
- E1 emissions compliant
- Loft insulation can be added underneath if space allows
Features and Benefits
- The long sides should be laid at 90 degrees to the joists and the ends should always meet
on a joist.
- Floor board joints should be staggered for greater strength.
- Fix panels in place with screws.
- Each screw should be countersunk and a pilot hole drilled as this makes fixing the boards easier and takes the screwheads below the level of the floor.
- Avoid joining boards between joists as they can sag and cause a weak spot in the floor.
- Butt joints must be positioned in the centre of joists.
Buy between 1 – 4 Loft Panels – £5.25 each inc VAT
Buy 10 or more Loft Panels – £4.75 each inc VAT