Concrete Fence Repair Spur 4′ (1220mm x 100mm x 100mm)
- Concrete Fence Repair Spur 4′ (1220mm x 100mm x 100mm)
- A Concrete Spur is used for bracing or repairing an existing fence.
- 1220mm in length, 100mm x 100mm square in diameter.
- It would be used in a situation where it is not necessary to re-instate the entire fence post, or where a wooden post has rotted whilst in contact with the ground, but the rest of the post is in a good condition.
- Reinforcing bars throughout.
- Comes with 2 bolt holes at 10mm diameter.