- Q Deck Canterbury Decking 32mm x 150mm x 4200mm (Fin Size 27mm x 144mm).
- 4200mm length.
- Pressure Treated.
- Q-Deck Canterbury style decking is made from high quality certified softwood.
- Its finished size after machining is 27 x 144mm and is a reversible profile.
- The two grooves either side of the central one can accept Q-Grip strips, which enables deck builders to incorporate slip resistant areas to their deck, where it is needed. Being one of the 2 wider profiles means using fewer deck screws per area.
- Using the smooth face up gives a more classic contemporary look and actually proves easier to maintain. It is preservative pre-treated with Tanalith E Extra giving the timber water repellant properties.